The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

I loved it.

Everything is Smooth, The story is easy to understand and follow. people Claim there is no ending, but a longer ending would have been unnessesary since you can already understand why he headed to the past for or at least you can imagine is t very easily. Great Job

spanio responds:

Thanks, Headshot. Glad you enjoyed the movie.

Space Noodles - Pilot Space Noodles - Pilot

Great Art!

hey! That looked amazing, Your artwork is freaking great, and your storyline is solid and leading somewhere I love it. I can,t wait to see more.

On the critic side, if you're tweening the whole thing, I would definitly recommend using more easing to making your animation a bit smoother. And at last, some parts of the movie feel very empty on the audio side, Try to throw in some Background music.

Other that that I am highly impress and I am excited to see more from you.

Kuddos

cronobreaker responds:

Thanks! Yeah i've been told about easing so i'll look into using it in future projects:)

Wonchop Demo Reel 07 Wonchop Demo Reel 07

Great Job

I don't have a lot to say, even if people keep telling shit about tween or whatsoever you mix evething in a great way to make it look awesome, we might not be the greatest friends if not to mention hate, but something I do is respect the way you work and the result it gives. Keep on doing it, You rock.

-HEADSHOT

Wonchop responds:

Hehe, gee, thanks, Headie.

TSAH2 TSAH2

Awesome Dim

Didn't know we could review something we are co-autored oh well.

LF - Your part was funny and really well done to my eyes, it made me motivate to finish my part when I saw it good job man.

DIM - Do I even have to tell you?... you rawk oh good ol-allnight uh?

MM - I was actually expecting more then what I saw I though that TSAH2 would do the whole story without cuttin it bah it was still funny.

Alex- Oh alex alex.... <3 you rock sad that you had to cut you script in half due to Arcadia =( it's still in my view the funniest part =)

Clivo's ordeal of funnies Clivo's ordeal of funnies

Big fat 5 from me

For all the hard work you have put it in and the awesome result it gave. Congrats man.

IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree! IAF: Oh Frenchmas Tree!

I love you!

You are the Best! I love you!

Hunters - Episode 1 Hunters - Episode 1

Pretty awesome =D

Hey I liked that and the Voice acting was pretty awesome too!

Rhete responds:

Cool, thanks! :)

Oh My God - Halloween Ep Oh My God - Halloween Ep

OMG

I loled! <3

Our First Halloween Our First Halloween

=D

What a cuuuuuuute little pirate XD

Yet Another Day Yet Another Day